1. Driver's age:
Minimum age for driving is 19 years:
The driver must have a driving license or an international driving license for the corresponding category of motorcycle. The driving license must be valid and have been issued in the country of residence of the tenant at least one year before the date of hire.
2. Duration of rental:
The minimum rental period is one day (24 hours). The additional delay is charged 5 EUR per hour.
All rental prices include simple liability insurance. The hirer is responsible for any damage or theft (partial or total) caused to the rented motorcycle up to the amount of its commercial value at the time of the accident or theft. The tenant paid the amount corresponding to the motorcycle of Motoround damage regardless of fault and the amount paid is refunded when and as long as the Motoround compensated.
CAUTION: None Above Insurance Coverage Not Applicable:
- For whatever happened and found that the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- For damage caused by driving on unpaved roads.
- For damages caused at the bottom of the bike, the tires and the rims.
- For accidents caused by a driver not declared in the lease contract.
- For accidents for which the tenant has not informed the station Motoround and submit an accident report, as defined by the Greek Legislation, regardless of fault.
Amounts relating to the damage or loss of the bike is paid directly by the tenant even if he is insured by debit or credit card.
In this case, the tenant is obliged to pay to Motoround the entire cost of repair or replacement of the bike.
Fuel cost is exclusively borne by the tenant. The lessee is obliged to return the bike with the tank contents to be like when as received. Otherwise, he will be charged the amount of fuel consumed. The tenant is obliged to follow the design specifications of the bike leased and fills each time the tank with the type of fuel required.
Free 24-hour roadside assistance throughout Kefalonia. The tires, the rims and the spokes of the bike are charged to the tenant.
Minimal guarantee limit of 100 EUR or a credit card.
The rental bike is paid in cash or by credit card Visa or Mastercard.
9. Deliveries - Arrivals:
They are only in our shop and in the hours of operation. Outside of opening hours and days holidays, delivery and receipt is only possible upon consultation. Arrivals outside of our shop are made by agreement for a fee charged to the tenant.
For the bike reservation a deposit of 30% of the rental in cash or by credit card.
In case of cancellation the deposit is not refundable.
12. Traffic Violations - Fines:
All fines and administrative penalties charged to the tenant.
The kilometers are free.
Helmet offered to the tenant free of charge depending on availability.
All prices are subject to VAT, as determined by the state.
16. The types of motorcycles that appear in the photographs are indicative.
17. In special cases, Motoround reserves the right to substitute any type of motorcycle with another of the same class (or higher).
The terms and prices can change without notice.